3 Days Ngorongoro Crater - Tanzania safari from either Nairobi, Mombasa or Arusha
Attractions for the 3 Days Ngorongoro Crater - Tanzania safari
- Ngorongoro Crater is the largest collapsed volcanic crater in the world and it is surrounded by a ring of extinct volcanoes and the floor, dotted with watering holes, shelters some 30,000 animals including lions, elephants, Zebras, Hippos, Flamingos, Jackals, Rhinos Antelopes and many birds. A Ngorongoro crater safari should never be missed.
- This 3 Days Ngorongoro Crater - Tanzania safari can begin from Arusha in Tanzania or from your Beach Hotel in Mombasa or City Hotel in Nairobi.
- Transfers from Mombasa or Nairobi to Arusha in Tanzania for your onward safari to Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater can be by air or by shuttle bus.
Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro Crater
Leave Arusha in the morning and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for your safari arriving in time for lunch. Descend thereafter to the crater floor for an afternoon Ngorongoro crater floor tour returning for dinner and overnight Ngorongoro wildlife lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater. You can expect to see lions, elephants, Zebras, Hippos, Flamingos, Jackals, Rhinos Antelopes and many birds. The birds seen here include eagle, vulture, and flamingos in the Crater Lake, stork, bats, giant vulture, sacred ibis, kori bustard, blacksmith plover, long necked heron and the cattle eagle. In the afternoon you will enjoy walking safari on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight Ngorongoro wildlife lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast at Ngorongoro, proceed to Arusha arriving in time for lunch.
Safari Cost: On request and may go down depending on the number of participants, date of travel (Peak / off peak season) and level of accommodation (budget, standard, luxury).
- All game drives in 4 x 4 Safari Landcruiser
- Top-rated private safari driver guide throughout your trip
- Unlimited game drives in parks and reserves as per itinerary
- All meals included as noted in the itinerary
- Fully escorted journey with airport meet and greet
- All transportation including airport transfers as per itinerary
- All national park, reserve, and conservation fees as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water daily
- Drinks - sodas, beers, wines e.t.c
- International Airfare
- Covid-19 test fee
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions
- Personal Expenses